Xmas Competition - Prize Giveaway ! ** RESULTS on Page 4**

Thank you to everyone who has entered! The prize draw will be made shortly and the lucky winners will be announced in this thread!

Happy New Year and Good Luck!

Reactions: Big Ben and Micah
Firstly a VERY "Happy New Year" to everyone from me. Its all of you who make this site such a truly pleasurable place to hang-out :smile:

And many thanks from all the Staff to the entire membership for a memorable year on the forum. Here's looking forward to many more interesting and diverse topics, meet-ups with friends old and new and enjoyable drives and spirited Trackdays in 2017...

And of course a HUGE shout-out must go to all of our Site Sponsors, Site Owners and everyone who's been involved in making this Christmas 2016 Competition with its fantastic array of prizes; such a resounding success. We truly thank you all enormously.

But more than anything - i'm sure you want me to get down to the nitty-gritty of who's won what ! So without further delay:

1st Prize Winner - (Engine Remap courtesy of Engine Dynamics):

@k2100 (Can you contact myself when you are ready to arrange this; in your own time please)

2nd Prize Winner - (Fuchs Oil and 'Goodies' - courtesy of Opie Oils):

@w33dsmok3r (Can you contact myself to arrange this prize for you too !)

3rd Prize Winner - (Autoglym Perfect Bodywork + Wheels set - courtesy of the sites owners):

@TommyK

(I will let @Jimmy contact the site owners on your behalf to arrange this prize. Perhaps you can PM Jimmy your contact details and address in the meantime please)

4th Prize Winner - (Halfords Advanced 18 piece Socket-Set - courtesy of the sites owners):

@skippy93

(I will let @Jimmy contact the site owners on your behalf to arrange this prize. Perhaps you can PM Jimmy your contact details and address in the meantime please)

5th Prize Winner - (A Gold Membership package - courtesy of the sites owners):

@Meado

6th Prize Winner - (A Platinum Membership package - courtesy of the sites owners):

@Nick197RS

7th Prize Winner - (A Site username decal set - Courtesy of @Nik & @Kirsty at Gecko Grafix):

@KYFO.CO.UK

(I will let @Jimmy contact Nik and Kirsty on your behalf to arrange this prize. Perhaps you can PM Jimmy your contact details and address in the meantime please)

8th Prize Winner - (A Site username decal set - Courtesy of @Nik & @Kirsty at Gecko Grafix):

@Greg0986

(I will let @Jimmy contact Nik and Kirsty on your behalf to arrange this prize. Perhaps you can PM Jimmy your contact details and address in the meantime please)

9th Prize Winner - (A Site username decal set - Courtesy of @Nik & @Kirsty at Gecko Grafix):

@LiamRS197

THANKS FOR ENTERING EVERYONE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS. HOPEFULLY A FEW XMAS'S HAVE BEEN MADE "EVEN MORE SPECIAL" !

HAPPY 2017 "Guys"........

A massive Congratulations to the winners! It was great to see so many people enter and so much enthusiasm for the contest - we only wish we could make even more of you a winner! I'm sure that we will be able to provide more of these competitions in the future.

As per the above post, and to those winners applicable, if you can contact me with your details so I can make arrangements for prizes to be issued/implemented.

well done to all our winners..a massive thank you to the Site sponsors as it would have been impossible without your generosity..

all the hard work had paid off,so well done the site staff...let this be an eventful year guys...

***Prize-Winner No8: Has kindly put his prize back into the 'pot' as they wouldn't get used and he'd rather they went to someone else who would....

SO WHO (THAT HASNT WON A PRIZE ALREADY !) WANTS A FREE PAIR OF SITE USERNAME DECALS FOR THEIR CAR (Interior or exterior fitment and a range of styles / colours available as per in the 'Site-Merchandise' section) ?

FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED.......REPLY BELOW.

***Prize-Winner No8: Has kindly put his prize back into the 'pot' as they wouldn't get used and he'd rather they went to someone else who would....

SO WHO (THAT HASNT WON A PRIZE ALREADY !) WANTS A FREE PAIR OF SITE USERNAME DECALS FOR THEIR CAR (Interior or exterior fitment and a range of styles / colours available as per in the 'Site-Merchandise' section) ?

FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED.......REPLY BELOW.

I was waiting for someone more worthy but if no one wants them, then I'll gladly use them!

Reactions: sevenfourate