wrong springs

Maybe they fitted the rears, then started on the fronts. In which case they would have replaced the rears twice and I'm sure it took some time to figure out the fronts didn't fit.
You can't really blame the garage... I wouldn't do it for less than £150!

not the garages fault so they shouldnt be out of pocket....

be like what a certain trader on here was mentioning not so long ago:eek:

Maybe they fitted the rears, then started on the fronts. In which case they would have replaced the rears twice and I'm sure it took some time to figure out the fronts didn't fit.
You can't really blame the garage... I wouldn't do it for less than £150!

the rears can be done in less than an hour,even by a novice

the rears can be done in less than an hour,even by a novice

True but if you removed the old ones, put in the new ones then realised the front springs are wrong. So now you had to remove the new ones and put in the old ones.... how much would you charge?

Yeah, gutted for you. Can we get a sticky up with part numbers for Eibach and H&R's as well as photos of the top mounts?
I listed the correct part numbers earlier in this thread and there is a great post with photos of top mounts on here

Oh dear :worried: this nt good.

Who did buy them off??

The garage may of got as Far as stripping the strut down before finding they don't fit? Its not there flaut and if you have been miss sold somthing that is very infair!

I'd be having words with whoever bought them off

Exactly I couldnt turn around to the fitting company and say I am not paying them for them trying to do their job ... sods law really :worried: