Wow proper bargain

M

Mentalpen

So I'm doing a summer holiday search when this result struck me for "Room Only" deal. TBF it has got nearly £4,000 discount!

a4uma3un.jpg

6evu2aza.jpg

9u8aqejy.jpg

ouch.... although for the nice some of £62639 you could get two rooms at the Jumeirah in Abu Dhabi without flight :smile:

Yeah if I had that much to throw at a two week break I'd just pay the mortgage off.

Who the hell would spend 70k on a holiday from coop travel? Surly if you have 70k to throw away you'd want your arse kissed and fed strawberries and champagne.

If i had 70K floating about id say sod ya to the mrs, buy a GTR and the holiday can be a road trip to southern france :smiley:

70k holiday would be a months hire of an F40, a road trip to Russia and a couple of flights In a Mig 29

I swear Reethi never used to be that expensive....

Had a job offer in Male once, kinda wish I had taken it!!

I swear Reethi never used to be that expensive....

Had a job offer in Male once, kinda wish I had taken it!!

It's not Reethi beach but have you been?

Looked at Reethi Beach but not so sure on stopping so close to male?

If you have been have you been elsewhere to compare it too?

I wouldn't go to the islands near Male because I don't like long boat trips! The further away islands are reached by air taxi. Way cooler and definitely part of the experience - it's simply a breath taking place from the air.

Constance moofushi and coco palm dhuni kolhuare both nice... Coco is the better looking island, but Constance has the better food! Depends what you're looking for. Either way, you MUST go all inclusive. The food/drink prices rival expensive London restaurants.
Those are the only two I can comment on, there's hundreds of others that may well be better but you're best off speaking to a travel agent!

Been a few times and always been a sea plane trip away and even all inclusive we rack up a grand worth off extras which as you will know isn't hard to do especially with the way kids demolish milkshakes and we sipping cocktails.

Looking at Centara Grand Island next as you can get a water villa that allows kids as we have to get beach villas otherwise but Reethi Beach was also on the list of to visit.