wiring diagrams.

Am about to embark on a major job on a 197 but would like to get hold of wiring diagrams for the car. Is there anybody who could point me in the right direction.
Many thanks to all.

This wud surely not be info Renault wud give away lightly as they wudnt want other car makers to know how they do things?

Just have to wait long enough for a light fingered grease monkey to pinch the discs and bung copys on eBay :tongueout:

Well... you normally have to wait until they "update" the system and theyre in the process of chucking the old discs out but they get intercepted on the way to the bin :tongueout:

Workshop manuals (or BGB's as theyre sometimes known) are usually effectively a bit out of date due to this.

Then again, its just occured to me that it may not be possible these days... with quick t'internet connections and such... Renault may have an online and persistent system by now... sure theyre were a few Renault employees on here.... enlighten us!

I hang on as ive got a library of most Japanese cars built between 1990 and 2005 of manufacturers repair manuals lol