Wing mirror covers

Hello! I've had a quick look on my phone and can't find anything to tell you how to remove the wind mirror covers. So does anyone know how it's done please?
Cheers, Danny

Very simple mate.

Just pull the glass gently around the edges to seperate it from the motor, once, free you will be able to see the clips inside the mirror, there are a couple at the top and bottom.

Use a flathead screwdriver to gently tease the clips out and hey presto they pop off

Very simple mate.

Just pull the glass gently around the edges to seperate it from the motor, once, free you will be able to see the clips inside the mirror, there are a couple at the top and bottom.

Use a flathead screwdriver to gently tease the clips out and hey presto they pop off

Thanks for the quick reply and answer! I'll give it a go now! So just get your fingers behind the mirror and ease off? Thanks :smile:

Yes mate it will pop off from the motor but will still be attached by some wires.

Once off you will see how done

Yes mate it will pop off from the motor but will still be attached by some wires.

Once off you will see how done

Great stuff! I've got the mirror off, just can't seem to remove the cover now! All the clips seem to be free from the little bits that stick out and hold them in but it still won't come! Am I missing a little tricky bit?

You may need to just pull the mirror cap from the mirror. I used filler spreader just to slide between the cap and the mirror shell to pop it off but a credit card would also do it

If you pay for membership there is an excellent 'How to' thread in that forum.