Will this fit?

I don't know the answer to your question. But, make sure that you do not remove the all of catalytic converters from your exhaust system by replacing the manifold and any back section if you want to pass an MOT emissions test. The Renault manifold has a pre-cat in it which people suggest is good enough to pass an emissions test even if you remove all of the other cats from your system.

Reactions: joehodges154
I don't know the answer to your question. But, make sure that you do not remove the all of catalytic converters from your exhaust system by replacing the manifold and any back section if you want to pass an MOT emissions test. The Renault manifold has a pre-cat in it which people suggest is good enough to pass an emissions test even if you remove all of the other cats from your system.

Have a scorpion cat back, main cat is staying.

Reactions: burrellbloke
I think that's a Toyo manifold. They are fine for the price, but can catch the subframe. It's pretty obvious where it catches if you have a look, a good mechanic can have a chat with the subframe and cure it. This has already been said, but take the gasket that comes with the manifold and put it in the bin. No idea what it's made of or why they bother to supply it.