Will these fit?

The fitment you want is 5x108 with a bore of 60.1... The offset is a fair bit lower than standard and will space the wheels out as if you've put spacers on.

Also, standard wheels are 17x7.5J, so I'd stick to at least the same width as standard.

Not heard of that brand before but they look a nice design. :smile:

The fitment you want is 5x108 with a bore of 60.1... The offset is a fair bit lower than standard and will space the wheels out as if you've put spacers on.

Also, standard wheels are 17x7.5J, so I'd stick to at least the same width as standard.

Not heard of that brand before but they look a nice design. :smile:

I really don't know anything when it comes to alloys..

are these dimensions different to what I previously put..? I swear different websites are giving different specs..

Diameter: 17"
Offset: 43
PCD: 5x1085x112 (what is this!?!?)

that pcd is a dual fitment - you know the ones with lots of bolt/stud holes so they fit different makers cars

for the clio i always stuck to renault wheels....

had 17in standard then fitted megane 225 wheels and finally went for megane r26r wheels and as far as i know the first 197 to have them fitted - never had any issues with fit or ride/handling

what offsets can we go too i have some 18" team dynamic mesh 3's
that are off my focus there 5x108 8" wide and have a offset of 45

Aftermarket wheels may have trouble clearing the calipers. Also, whatever wheels you get, don't forget to order some spigot rings with an inner diameter of 60.1mm. The outer diameter will be whatever centre bore the wheels are, usually 72.6mm, 73.0mm, 73.1mm or 74.1mm.

Team Dynamics Mesh 3 I don't think have adequate clearance for the Bremobos. Generally, most aftermarket cheap wheels have poor brake clearance.

what offsets can we go too i have some 18" team dynamic mesh 3's
that are off my focus there 5x108 8" wide and have a offset of 45

Head over to willtheyfit.com and punch in the standard wheel dimensions and your new ones and take a look mate, it'll give you the inset and poke of the wheel. Or if you've already got them, just whack em on the car :smiley:

cheers :thumbsup: ill have a look on there
yeah ive got the wheels here there from the focus i put them up for sale (not on here) with not many takers so far, so if i still have them when it gets a bit warmer ill give them a try, i would rather stay with renault wheels was just going to get mine powder coated but while there here i may as well give them ago

If you do bang the pictures on here! Even if they're just to see how it looks and you stick with the raiders!