why they do it??

Everytime I go to car park, I alway park far away from the shops....where no cars about.

Cos of I don't want dents or scratch on my car.

Sometime I come back from shopping there a car park next to me but there load of space about and why they do it!?

do they don't know how to park or don't know where have to park or they want to dent my car for been stupid?

always the same for me mate, if there are plenty of spaces i just park across 2 bays.

..but i don't if there is a lack of places.

also annoys the living hell out of me too giles, worst thing is, when there is literally LOADS of spaces, and they park next to you, but so close, that you struggle to get in your car!!!!

happened to me on numerous occasions, worst one was a OAP couple, that actually hit my car with their door, and said NOTHING!!!

^^ they did park close to me but wasn't easy to get in & thanks god no dents!

yeah I do take two space sometime.

Same happens to me, park in the furthest space away from shops no other cars in sight, come back and theres a 4x4 parked next to you.

id never think of carrying a tin of WD40 in my car which ends up spraying all over there windscreen!

Same happens to me, park in the furthest space away from shops no other cars in sight, come back and theres a 4x4 parked next to you.

id never think of carrying a tin of WD40 in my car which ends up spraying all over there windscreen!

or you could spraying all the brakes but I don't think that not a good idea lol

I am the ruler at taking up 4 space's in my 200. I HATE !!! being parked next to. Will park miles away from where im going to make sure I dont have people parked against me. It pisses me off so much, when in an empty carpark you get some car almost parked on top of you. They are nearly always bangers as well, or ratty cars.... with gaffa tape holding the wing mirrors on. :worried:

I can't stand the arrogance of people that knowingly take up more than one space.

i will happily, knowingly, take up more than one space. i don't spend hours and hours a week, not to mention the money, keeping my cars as clean as possible for some moron woman to tw@ her doors into mine.

i've seen a two kids getting out their car, and repeatedly hitting their doors against a gorgeous GT6 (triumph) and the mum didn't bat an eye lid. didn't even tell them to stop, until i chewed her a new one. waited till the owner of the GT6 came out and made sure they old guy knew it was the woman who had parked next to him that did it.

people have NO respect whatsoever, for other peoples possessions anymore.

I think it goes all the way back to early civilisation where animals herd - cant be any other explanation??!

:bat: