Why do they . . .

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
. . . . make coke cans so thin?

Coming back from town with shopping in the passenger footwell today and a loose can of pop rolled around, hit the seat frame and pierced the can sending pop all up the screen and across the dash.

I leant forward to try and chuck the can into a carrier bag but it just sprayed me in the face, it's horrible stuff to remove.

Could have been worse, could have been milk.

Whats the little piece of metal for at side of the seat brackets?

Attachments

• pop 004.jpg
    pop 004.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 40
  • pop 002.jpg
    pop 002.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 35
  • pop 003.jpg
    pop 003.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 32
That stuff is nasty once it dries. Hope you managed to mop most of it up before it turned back to syrup. :worried:

would like to say secondary can opener in case 1st failed .

On my old BMW it was for a plate that ran across and electric motor bolted onto it..

I always keep a pack of babywipe in the car.. joy of having kids. that stuff is so handy. being soft and gently it wont damage anything lol

This is exactly why drinking and driving is against the law. No one likes a sticky glove box.

I can beat that, had the same problem but with a can of tyre foam! Now that really is a bitch to get out.

The metal tab holds the official renault carpet mats in place

You mean to say renault designed something that is not designed to fall appart and stuck together..

Maybe just so they can charge a hefty fitting fee..

I can only imagine the horror of this happening in my own car.

Whilst I remember, I must congratulate you on such an excellent website. You must have won many, many awards? :smiley: