Who has 'Cut down' plates?

Away to get some short standard plates for the car. But what size does everybody have that does have them?

I know Halfords are 370mm by 110mm but thats £30 stuff that :smile:

Images if possible too..

I have a plate that is 308 mm x 101 mm. It is a 5 character plate and fully legal. There are no regs regarding how big a number plate should be. its all to do with character spacing and character dimensions. As long as those are correct, plus a few other bits like BS marks and postcode of supplier, your legal

IMG_2911.jpg

Plate removed (its magnetic)

IMG_4936sm.jpg

Similar story on the rear. Its a US Spec Rear bumper so i have a US sized plate, but all the UK spacing and character heights are satisfied, so its legal.

IMG_2934.jpg

yep legal. aslong as ure characters are the right size and spacing etc.

I have a plate that is 308 mm x 101 mm. It is a 5 character plate and fully legal. There are no regs regarding how big a number plate should be. its all to do with character spacing and character dimensions. As long as those are correct, plus a few other bits like BS marks and postcode of supplier, your legal

/snip

Are those Ed30 alloys? looks nice :rolleyes:

ohhhhh well that explains the amazing good looks lol. only VW would use BBS as standard wheels :smile:

Yeah im aware of all the spacing etc :smile: I just want to see how 'cut down' i can go on the clio. Anybody else got pictures?

Cheers for posting pictures.

They are not standard wheels.

They are bbs ch alloys 19 inch dia. They edition 30 has similar wheels but they are an inch smaller and .5 inch thinner. But they are made bbs. They are called bbs CO's or pescaras

Bbs make oem wheels for most German cars guys.