Who has a Renault Sport 'Elf' sticker?

vivid white

Platinum Member
Pretty simple question really, i have seen these nice looking Renault Sport and Elf stickers on eBay and wondered whether anyone has one and if so where have you put it on the car? Internal? External?

Thanks
James

Hmm. I guess mine was similar to that, but said Renault Team or something.

Definitely Internal though, rear window, lower corner

Yeah they should go internal on the rear window. I had one until I had to have the rear window replaced under warranty :worried:

I have an ELF sticker in my rear window (From factory), bit different to the one in the link though

They come as standard from the factory, if you don't have one I would be asking myself why?!? Has it has the rear screen replaced due to an accident maybe or did the previous owner remove and if so why. ?!?

They come as standard from the factory, if you don't have one I would be asking myself why?!? Has it has the rear screen replaced due to an accident maybe or did the previous owner remove and if so why. ?!?

Brilliant Thanks Maz!! So now I have gone from asking about a harmless sticker for my rear window to now believing my Clio has been involved in a rear end smash :':smile:tongue_smilie:

Brilliant Thanks Maz!! So now I have gone from asking about a harmless sticker for my rear window to now believing my Clio has been involved in a rear end smash :':smile:tongue_smilie:

As I said and is evident in this thread some people just remove them.. Or the screen could have been replaced due to a stone chip etc.. Could be a million and one reasons?!?