Who do I talk to about Group Buy?

If it's just a group buy that you want to offer, then you could just post a thread in the "Group Buys/Discounts" page which is a sub-section under the Site Traders part of the forum (You do have to be a paid member to access this though)

If it's something else to do with a group buy, I'm sure one of the forum admin's will pop up on here when they see this.

what we did in the past is simple..just get some people on board and make sure you will be in charge of it all..I've arranged a few in the past and all i had to do was to get in touch with whoever was going to provide the service,and that was it..
make sure people pay their deposit etc..
hope it helps

Reactions: Jimmy
what we did in the past is simple..just get some people on board and make sure you will be in charge of it all..I've arranged a few in the past and all i had to do was to get in touch with whoever was going to provide the service,and that was it..
make sure people pay their deposit etc..
hope it helps

Hi mate ,

It will be me providing the service, It'll be for a RECARO retrim, I did do a few a few years ago. But I was a trader back then.

Reactions: Pav
Pav covered everything in his reply - there is no need to get Admin permission for a forum Group Buy. Feel free to set one up as described above.

The only time we would step in is if it was clearly a business that was advertising their services, without being a paid Trader.