Who do I talk to about Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Questions, Bugs and Suggestions' started by Steve@EdgeAutomotive, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I've tried messaging @Foxspeed but I haven't had a reply for a few days, is there anynoe else I can talk to?

Cheers

Sean197 likes this.

2. matt9566

matt9566 Paid Member

Car:
    Ultra Red R27 #91
    If it's just a group buy that you want to offer, then you could just post a thread in the "Group Buys/Discounts" page which is a sub-section under the Site Traders part of the forum (You do have to be a paid member to access this though)

If it's something else to do with a group buy, I'm sure one of the forum admin's will pop up on here when they see this.

3. suj

suj Paid Member

Car:
    Nimbus Grey 197
  4. Sean197

Sean197 RIP Albi :( Moderator

Car:
    Albi 197T - RIP, MK7 Golf GTD Sports Wagon
  5. I just wanted to gauge interest first really. If there was enough interest I'd go ahead with everything I needed to.

6. Pav

Pav Moderator

Car:
    albi blue 197 with boost
    what we did in the past is simple..just get some people on board and make sure you will be in charge of it all..I've arranged a few in the past and all i had to do was to get in touch with whoever was going to provide the service,and that was it..
    make sure people pay their deposit etc..
    hope it helps

Jimmy likes this.
  7. Hi mate ,

It will be me providing the service, It'll be for a RECARO retrim, I did do a few a few years ago. But I was a trader back then.

Pav likes this.
  8. Foxspeed

Foxspeed "the new red baron" Moderator

Car:
    megane trophy 300edc
    sorry steve been busy & a bit ill so been distracted - hope all is sorted

9. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

Pav covered everything in his reply - there is no need to get Admin permission for a forum Group Buy. Feel free to set one up as described above.

The only time we would step in is if it was clearly a business that was advertising their services, without being a paid Trader.