White 200T a22

Saw you about 18:00, you turned off to go left towards caterham valley as i went flying past on your right :smile:

The megane trophy......reason #1 to make a 200T owner feel like he is driving a Ltd edition corsa

:smile:

Last edited:
The megane trophy......reason #1 to make a 200T owner Tolkien he is driving a Ltd edition corsa

:smile:

Think he is!? If this is what you meant its very true. Specially over 100mph, fricking missile. (on german autobahns before anyone says..)

Make makes the 200T look like a corsa ltd edition (because their slow in comparison I'm guessing) lol.

Then I said, your car is a missile over 100mph :smile:

The Meggy's are very quick, mine had an RSTuning map on it too and I played with a few V8 M3's and never got outdragged...the pickup and pull out of the corners was crazy.

Almost bought another Megane but couldn't resist the 200T after driving. Interested to know who's got the 200T so close to me though, haven't seen any others on the road, ever.

The Meggy's are very quick, mine had an RSTuning map on it too and I played with a few V8 M3's and never got outdragged...the pickup and pull out of the corners was crazy.

Almost bought another Megane but couldn't resist the 200T after driving. Interested to know who's got the 200T so close to me though, haven't seen any others on the road, ever.

I had a play with a maserati 3200GT the other day :wink: 1nil to the megane haha

Where you from? Down this way? Only one i know of in the area would be [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION]

I had a play with a maserati 3200GT the other day :wink: 1nil to the megane haha

Where you from? Down this way? Only one i know of in the area would be @Stephen

Yeah i'm only Selsdon/Farleigh. I didn't have the trophy but had yellow 250cup for a couple of years. All I did was remap and got the silencer taken off, didn't need anything else

Yeah i'm only Selsdon/Farleigh. I didn't have the trophy but had yellow 250cup for a couple of years. All I did was remap and got the silencer taken off, didn't need anything else

Your very close then, surprised I've not seen you about. My bro lives in selsdon, has a silverstone 200.

How was the car with the silencer off? Im tempted to get the centre one chopped this weekend, but just wondering how it will be. If it would cause any issues/flat spots like on the clio (as per sig, the meg has already been mapped)

Your very close then, surprised I've not seen you about. My bro lives in selsdon, has a silverstone 200.

How was the car with the silencer off? Im tempted to get the centre one chopped this weekend, but just wondering how it will be. If it would cause any issues/flat spots like on the clio (as per sig, the meg has already been mapped)

Mine had been mapped-pre silencer removal and didn't cause any noticeable flat-spot issues. To be honest it's the perfect mod, it sounds meaner on cold-start-up, other than that a fraction louder at idol and a bit louder full throttle but pops and bangs much more...especially with the sport mode button. I just went to Longlife exhausts in Carshalton but any exhaust place like them or RSR etc would do it circa £50 cash for a nice neat job.

It won't change your life like some people on the forums claim but definitely worth doing. I'd do it again if I would have got another one :wink:

Mine had been mapped-pre silencer removal and didn't cause any noticeable flat-spot issues. To be honest it's the perfect mod, it sounds meaner on cold-start-up, other than that a fraction louder at idol and a bit louder full throttle but pops and bangs much more...especially with the sport mode button. I just went to Longlife exhausts in Carshalton but any exhaust place like them or RSR etc would do it circa £50 cash for a nice neat job.

It won't change your life like some people on the forums claim but definitely worth doing. I'd do it again if I would have got another one :wink:

Yeah, I was thinking of popping over to RSR this weekend and just giving them £50 cash.

Similar Thread Suggestions