White 200 Borough Green.

Yeah that's the one. She also works at the local renault/ Peugeot garage. She lives down school lane your right now park lane

I'm in West Malling mate but my missus lives in Platt.

Yours sounds good mate, good stance as well what have you done to it?

Oh I see. Got a few mates that live round that was in surprised I haven't seen you about before!
Cheers mate, it's got a ktec exhaust with decat and kw coilovers too

Oh I see. Got a few mates that live round that was in surprised I haven't seen you about before!
Cheers mate, it's got a ktec exhaust with decat and kw coilovers too

Ah yeah, I think I might know of you in that case, do you know Liam Palmer at all? He mentioned he's got a mate with the same car as me.

I've had the centre silencer removed on mine, but hearing yours makes me want it louder.

I do know Liam yeah. Haven't seen him for a while tho! I had the centre silencer off at first too. Defo recommend the rest of the system if you want it louder though! Makes such a difference

I do know Liam yeah. Haven't seen him for a while tho! I had the centre silencer off at first too. Defo recommend the rest of the system if you want it louder though! Makes such a difference

Ah Sweet yeah, I did wonder if it was you as he said your's was tinkered with.

Good lad Liam, saw him last weekend & Jay came out with us, got completely w*nkered!

Similar Thread Suggestions