white 197 cup...park farm Sainsburys, Folkestone

leeboy

Paid Member
Was walking across the car park and saw it go past me, think it was on an 08 plate. Looked mint from what I saw of it. Anyone from here?

Yeah I only know of one other in Folkestone though and that's on the Leas, seen that one? GW 200. You from around?

I'm from hythe, never seen you about thou. Yeah see that one a fair amount, there's also another GW 200 with a private plate, he's not on here but I do know him...it's got a cam fitted and goes very well!

Ahh fair point, I've got a 197 in racing blue with a set of race pipes :wink: you'll hear it before you see it! Not in hawkinge at the mo then?

Ahh very nice i'll be keeping an eye out then mate over the christmas period! Looking forward to hearing it. Been home this weekend and hearing loads of cars blasting about but leaving to go back tonight (drove back last night - got to maidstone and ESP light came on so it's been at the dealership today)

We should try and get a few people to try and meet up at some point. Ahh bugger, that's not so great, take it that it's been in at motor line then?

LWS has your car been into fast road conversions? We all will have to go out for a blast sometime!

Have you had your 200 long? i am in hawkinge and never seen it about. There is another nimbus 197, same as yours Will, up my mum and dads road in folkestone too.

LWS has your car been into fast road conversions? We all will have to go out for a blast sometime!

Yea I think that's what its called. Powerspeed in Ashford I think is the same place. They took my centre silencer out for me. Need to take it back as its blowing like fook but haven't had the time.

Have you had your 200 long? i am in hawkinge and never seen it about. There is another nimbus 197, same as yours Will, up my mum and dads road in folkestone too.

I've only had mine a couple months, got it just after I moved from Hawkinge actually. Had a red FN2 Type R before. Is yours a white R27? Was one of those round the corner from me when I was in Hawkinge.

Yeah, Powerspeed/Fast road conversions...same place. Thought i saw your car there when i last popped in there. Thats a pain in the back side, i'm sure they'll sort that with no hassle from what ive previously expirenced from them.

How comes you've put yours up for sale again Dave?