Which Tyres?

iv just put handkook k110 v12s on mine and they were ^(.60 a tyre and free delivery and went out wid them on last nite and at the mo i realy like this tyre but nt 100 wat it will do and a month or so's time

ive had mine you nearly a year, and a fair few thousand miles, they still look new, dont wear half as mush as contis.

Well the service from BMTR (link on page 1) was spot on. Ordered 6 tyres friday..they arrived today. 8)

I agree..on some of your points, but cheaper choice does not always mean worse or that your a slow driver either. And in today's age it is a lot about budget for a lot of people.
You have to be willing to do some research, read reviews and sometimes just take the plunge and try 'other' brands. Otherwise how will you know for sure if they are any good.
For instance i tried the 595 rsr's on track & rated them highly..as have a lot of people.
They have gone up in price to between £111-£132 each. The fact that BMTR are happy to sell them for under £82 is great...doesn't mean im a slow driver or lack common sense, surely?!
It's good to see you are brand loyal to Michelin..get plenty of mileage and get good fuel consumption out of them too. Thats your choice 8)
Mileage and fuel consumption do not even register on my radar for tyres.
I look at wet & dry grip levels and braking performance and getting the best bang for buck too, without jeopardising safety.
Choice...It's a great thing 8)

3945005c.jpg

Check out the number plate

JH4Q4612.jpg

And this one

Lol Pilot Sports, I like my value for money and performance as well, and fuel consumption the miles I do and the conditions I do it in matter to me, but I'm an old git, who does many a trackday.

2092RSOC11-10311.jpg

:kiss:

Nice pics n plate mate n nice RS's too!
Im an old git too..what with you, me n Roy we should have our own gentlemans club section within the forum. Smoking jacket n slippers reqd! 8)