Which spoiler do i have?

Gonna buy a spoiler for my 197 next week are the 3 pics below the only spoilers out there? there all nice in there own kind of way but dont know which 1 i like the most:'(
would people be nice enough to post pics up of there cars up with there spoiler on then i can choose thanks.

untitled.png
_12.jpg
B3LfeLwBmkKGrHqNikEq-i4niBMlR7PjN_12.jpg

I would discount the 2nd one as I believe you will need a new tailgate for this one, the others are easy to it though.

To be honest buddy I think it needs to be your decision, there is a very even split of people on here who like one or the other. Some say the cup is to chavy, others say it goes with the car. Same with the sprint, some say its too subtle but some think it finishes off the back end.
You just need to to think if you had two identical cars at the same price one with the cup and one with the sprint, which one would you rather drive off in?

its all personal preference buddy, go with the one you like the most. they have such mixed reviews. i love the Cup spoiler, hence i have one. i think the others are too subtle and look a bit odd.

gotta be what you want, what i would say it look at the cup spoiler in the flesh as it looks very different. Far more reserved than it does in the pics where it looks mahoosive!

Perhaps try get along to a meet if theres one coming up near you. Will most likely be clios with cup/sprint spoilers so you can see all in the flesh