which maxogen should I go for?

I'm not sure to go for ktecs set up, or the custom set up. If I get the custom set up, I won't be replacing the battery, ill be putting it down the back where the factory air box would have been, the problem I have is, I'm not convinced on how cold the air feed would be down there with hot exhaust manifold down there, what are people's thoughts?

Be cheaper the custom way.

Do you know any suppliers Mark...? :wink: haha

Tom - I'd recommend the custom set up. The noise is beasty, then unreal on hard acceleration as the air is sucked in. Can't comment on the rear location tho as I replaced the battery at the same time.

The under tray on the car has a "scoop" to provide cold air to the gearbox, and as such there's a crapload of nice dense air down there, had mine on for a couple of moths now and had no probs with dirt getting in. If I had the technology I'd gie it a test but unsure of how :/

The under tray on the car has a "scoop" to provide cold air to the gearbox, and as such there's a crapload of nice dense air down there, had mine on for a couple of moths now and had no probs with dirt getting in. If I had the technology I'd gie it a test but unsure of how :/

Maybe get it on the rollers Craig to test it few runs standard then a few with the custom setup on.:thumbsup: