Which Exhaust is the best choice.

Good afternoon to all,

I am looking for a new exhaust for my 200. But I don't want to spend loads. As I will also need to have it remapped as well. So who does remapping in Yorkshire at all? and how much would it be?

Cheers.

Moved to correct section :smile:.

Theres plenty of threads about this, it all depends on budget etc.

As for remapping, RS Tuning will be recommended by many.

Have a search buddy, there's loads of choice for the Clio.. Akrapovic, Milltek, KTec, Scorpion, Supersprint etc etc etc..

RS tuning are based in Leeds.

That is a lot just for a remap. That cant be the right price surly. Or is that including fitting my Exhasust as well?

Is for the remap. You get people with clios from every part of the country going to them. They are the best.

maybe but that is still dear for a remap. I was looking at 100 pound for the map I only want the flat spot taken out after I have fitted my new exhaust thats all. And what sort would be best I am looking around 600 make give or take. I don't know how much a full one would cost though?

You'll never get a remap for £100. Well not an effective one anyway. KTec / Scorpion / Milltek all come in at around £450/£500.

Also looking, am I correct in thinking that with the Akrapovic no remap is required? So as it is the best, man maths says most exhausts are say £500 plus £300 for remap compared to £1100 for Akra which makes the Akra not double the cost as first appears? Or will a remap be needed with the Akra?

You won't get a flat spot with the akra no.

some people get the remap just for a few more horses and smoother drive though

£100 for a map, you're 3 days late mate, it's the 4th today :wink:

I actually think £300 is cheap for a remap! I was paying £5-600 to map standalones a good few years ago. Proprietary ECU's are a lot harder to do properly too.

So which would be a nice and throaty one then as I cant work out which one is good. and whats the difference between resinated and none resinated? and and what is a good price to to pay for one, As in the price for a full system or cat back?

I have precat removed and the ktec exhaust. Nice pop and bang, but have just changed to a resonated scorpion and must say it is a quality item and quieter, especially on my 60 mile motorway commute :smile: