Which brake pad pins are the best for our Clio?

Hi guys, I ve been searching for a while here and just cant find the definitive answer to this question. I need to change my brake pads all round next week, and I need to order some new pins just in case some of mine get damaged while putting them out. So which set is the best "price/performance" wise on ebay to go for? Thnx for any suggestions. :smile:

There's someone on here selling the pins checkout the for sale thread.as for pads the choice is yours but there's nothing wrong with the original parts for me

Mr pink does the pins with an R clip in them, a bit better than the original brembo ones I believe as it's the two different metals on those pins that cause the problems, or the metal and alloy not mixing.

The pins are steel and the callipers are aluminium. You get a reaction between the two metals when they get wet so regardless of the design this will always happen. It's just less likely on the clip pins as they're a looser fit in the calliper

With steel pins the pins rot, with stainless pins the caliper rots, Euro carparts £15 for a pair, not listed online but available in store. If you clean your pads regularly standard pins fly in and out like no tomorrow.

ok thnx for all the suggestions, i have ordered that pins for 15£ from ebay, hope they will be fine.