200: Where to put my stickers!?

Had some custom stickers made up but now I dont know for the life of me where to put them! Hmmm haha suggestions please? :smile:

429370E4-34C9-4492-8271-D3D2252B1F5A_zps6ikgln5r.jpg
Tim1_zpsbc769a8b.jpg

Silver ones might work nicely on the front bumper insert? And maybe the black ones could go at the bottom infront of your rear wheels?

Bottom of the door or one one side on the diffuser just above the exhaust? Bottom corner of rear side windows?

puje2y8y.jpg

I put mines at the back of the rear side windows.

Interesting to see where other people think the best place for them is.

Looks good there mate! and yeah it would be good to have a sticky:show us your club sticker or something, dunno if there is one already and I haven't seen it haha

Mine was just above the rear wiper until it started to peel!

upu5e2yg.jpg

I copied your roof decal as well, but at 1/500th the size!

nezudu5e.jpg

e8unu8y2.jpg

Cheers .... Simon.

I like where you've put your Simon, think I'll stick one there too, like Ashtons Idea as well

And i've got one of those to but the wrong way round haha

IMG_1716.jpg

Well you're geographically correct by the looks of it! I just copied the orientation of the badges on the b pillars.

I've got a spare gold 200.net sticker, might get it back on above the wiper again.

Well you're geographically correct by the looks of it! I just copied the orientation of the badges on the b pillars.

I've got a spare gold 200.net sticker, might get it back on above the wiper again.

How much you pay for your gold ones mate?