Wheel studs.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
I want to change my wheel bolts to nuts and studs, i've done this on my track day alfa and it makes wheel changes so much easier.

I could buy the renault ones from R-Sport i suppose but i want some the same as these if i could.

They have a rounded nose on them to make it even easier to fit but the only ones i can find are in america and with expensive shipping, like £120 expensive for 22 (2 spare) then i have to buy nuts.

Has anyone seen these anywere else? or know of any engineering companys who could make a set?

In the UK hopefully.

tspro.jpg

demon tweeks do a good range of studs.

not sure if they do any as fango-dango as those tho!

I run regular studs, no issues changing wheels.

Excuse me for being dumb...what do these do over wheel nuts?
Btw..what size nut covers would i need to cover the std 1s

Studs make it easier to locate wheels onto the hub for quicker and easier wheel changes over bolts. You can kiss goodbye to any sort of locking wheel nut if it's a motorsport setup though ( stud petrudes nut ).

. You can kiss goodbye to any sort of locking wheel nut if it's a motorsport setup though ( stud petrudes nut ).

You can get locking nuts but there are a rare type, dont buy porsche fitting ones though, they have a radius seat, we need a tapered seat.

Linky poo.

Found another place on facebook of all places, seem a little cheaper but just waiting on a shipping quote.

USA again but does say european made and TUV approved.

Studs make it easier to locate wheels onto the hub for quicker and easier wheel changes over bolts. You can kiss goodbye to any sort of locking wheel nut if it's a motorsport setup though ( stud petrudes nut ).

Big time. I chipped one of my Brembos trying to line the wheel up after changing my front pads :@