Wheel Seized to Hub

So had a flat last week, hole in the sidewall so buggered for tyre foam. Unfortunately it took myself and a friend from the RAC 10 minutes to hammer and pull and generally batter the hell out of the wheel to get it off. Standard problem off the last 'owner' with their kwikfit own tyres fitted not putting any copper grease on them... So I know have the task of getting the remaining three off myself, any tips? I've got my mallet and penetrating spray for hubs too, so a good start.
4ygabuve.jpg
Anyone got any other suggestions?

Cheers

To be fair I would be very cautious of using penetrating srapy anywhere near your brakes. I removed my wheels last week and just used a nylon mallet and keep turning the wheel 180 degrees and work them off slowly.

Good luck.

Rubber mallet and take your time. It happens - even on greased up wheels occasionally. Get underneath (car on stands!) and tap from the back. Ideally have someone else to catch it if it decided to drop off!

loosen wheel nuts then rock car side to side - that should make them loose on the spigots - then jack up