wheel arch liners

Hi guys,

i need to replace my front passenger side wheel arch liner as at some point it the back facing bit has been hit either by a stone or something on the road which has shattered it on the lower end.

whats weird is i dont recall ever doing it hearing it happen any ways, but it has happened since i owned the car. Its got a rather annoying sound now when ever i go over bumps it sounds like the top mount or something jointy has gone....which im hoping they haven't.

i have in the mean time duck taped it together.

im curious to know other sport going versions of vehicles ive owned in the past share identical parts to others considering the clio MKIII look similar bar a few body kit touches and components does anyone know if the wheel are liners are the same to lets say a 1.6 2011 clio?

if not i'll have to continue searching for any that are breaking im not going to buy one new as it seems a rather pointless expenditure for something you don't see!

thanks in advance

Last edited:
I don't think the liners are the same as the basic model t they are not expensive to get hold of anyway. I just got a rear one for £16 delivered from renparts ebay.

deep puddles of standing water break them....well they have on mine

Does yours make that knocking clunky sound as I'm paranoid it is the top mounts but the flap at the bottom could very easily make the same sort of knock I'm hearing through into cabin?

I need to get hold of a passenger side front too, but I never see them on eBay. Are they common to break?

Similar Thread Suggestions