Whats he moaning about.....LOL

I Think he should learn that supercars and such like are not the problem, it's chavs in decatted corsa vxr's revving the tits of it sat in maccies

I work at JLR and hearing the F-Type on over run every day as they drive by is amazing, it's not like every single one of your neighbours is going to have a 5.0l supercharged...

I had a read at this earlier and had no idea what the problem was.

If you go into the 'comments' section he later moans about other cars that sound amazing and suggests they're a bit much...the Abarth 500 being one of them.
I totally disagree with that, I love how the wifes 500 sounds and it's very random with the pops and bangs it produces more so in 'normal mode' you actually get less in sport mode.

I can understand, my boss had an E92 M3, sounded lovely, his M4 sounds like a fake wet farts - totally horrid. Especially when cold and it's pointing at the windows. It's unnecessarily loud for the sake of it and it seems that's the way things are going :worried:

I can understand, my boss had an E92 M3, sounded lovely, his M4 sounds like a fake wet farts - totally horrid. Especially when cold and it's pointing at the windows. It's unnecessarily loud for the sake of it and it seems that's the way things are going :worried:

You could not of put this any better just listened to these two last week and the M4 just sounded a bit sh*t but looks sweet!

Sounds like a pile of crap, so artificial!

Same problem with a lot of cars these days, seemingly anything with a flappy gearbox must have a fart any time there's a change in throttle position.

The exhaust note is one of my favourite things about a car, so I like the pops and crackles on that Porsche. I love the way the F-Type sounds too. I suppose some exhausts are a bit over the top and farty and just sound daft, but I do like that one.

Life must be tough when you have to gripe about the noisy exhaust on your Boxster GTS though...poor chap :001_rolleyes:

If he doesn't like the noisy exhausts then perhaps he should take the twisted land rover to sunday service etc....Am sure my mate will happily hand him the keys to it in exchange for a super car!