What would you do?

Nashy

Platinum Member
I'm picking up my new 200 on 15th of September but my 197 (which I'm trading in) has a couple of things that need sorted and due to my 197 OCD hate that's it's not perfect!! The issues are bolster on the seat has worn and now split and the steering wheel has the 'melt' it's still under warranty so do I push for it to be sorted or just live with it? Plus the service due msg has popped up!! Arragh help!!

Nashy

if its under warranty get it done, not going to cost you anything! plus the will probably change them once its traded in but why should you live with there shody work! Get it fixed for freeeeeeeee! and enjoy it till u get the 200! no point living with something you dont want to when you ont have to pay!

Your trading it in? So that means they will be taking it as agreed when you set up the trade.

Why worry about sorting things on it for yourself now?

Yeah I should leave it for them to sort out when I trade but it's sooo annoying it's unreal!! I'll give them a ring next week but how long will it take to sort will prob be sept as I said it's OCD!!

Nashy

^ Yeah the melt is due to the stuff the wheel is made from and the sweat your hand produces.

Also I would get it sorted, why should you not get a defect sorted on a product you spend money on even if you only kept the car for a week afterwords??

Im getting rid of my car later this year and im away to get A LOT of warranty work done.

Yeah I'm going to have to get it sorted because it's doing my head in!! It shouldn't happen to a 3yr old car with only 30k on! What you going for Liam?

Nashy