What will I get for 9k

I had a 200 Gordini about three and a half years ago but had to sell as I was expecting a newborn with my Mrs.

I now have a 2013 Meg RS265 but I'm wanting to get another 200 as I still regret selling mine those years ago.

Question is, I'm going to be very very picky. It HAS to be the cup in either metallic, green or yellow. Obviously if a special edition came I'd be happy to take haha.

My Gordini was 11 plate when I got in '15.

With that being 4 years old I wasn't worried about too many things. I'm looking for a 11 to 12 plate now though and obviously that'll make it 7 to 8 years old...

Is there anything I should be looking for ie cambelt change etc. I don't want any more than 50k on it.

Yeah, so basically, what will 9k get me. (must be standard)

Ta.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

9k will get you whatever you want! The prices have dropped a bit recently so you shouldn't have any problems getting a good example in your desired spec within your budget.

Reactions: robc1985
Do you mean cup chassis or cup model? If it is a cup model (low spec interior etc) then there is only one liquid yellow car in the country as it it wasn't an option once UK specs had been finalised.

At £9k you should find a decent car.