What wheels???

I've now been lookin a set of new alloys for my 200 and I really don't know what to go for! Does anyone fancy giving me a few ideas? Be much appreciated!

Don't do it Tom those turinis are perfect! They're not really that common on 197/200s it's 1*2s theyre common as much. Oz ultraleggeras have been done on 200s (noddie I think had/has them) and they look awesome, for me it has to be multi spoke to look right on the Clio.

Don't do it Tom those turinis are perfect! They're not really that common on 197/200s it's 1*2s theyre common as much. Oz ultraleggeras have been done on 200s (noddie I think had/has them) and they look awesome, for me it has to be multi spoke to look right on the Clio.
Cheers man. :smile:

I do like those Rota wheels though....

Yes I was lookin at them rota grid I think they a nice wheel but don't do them for our bolt patterns! Head is tortured tryin to pick wheels! Do you think a 9 inch wide wheel would fit o. Our car?

228mm? I have 245mm... I am assuming you're on about diameter.

As for the Rota Grid - someone on here had them on their 200 IIRC...

The width of the wheel across! I've been lookin for someone on here with the
On cannot find them anywhere! I was lookin at adaptors as well to get the Rotas to fit

A quick search brought these up.

Look too small IMO, I'm guessing they are 16's?

attachment.php

I've seen that one but I think the tyre wall is too big for them wheels! Smaller tyre wall and lowered more I think that would be more like it