What tyres do you want?

Michelin PS3's.

I would have ordered from you, but after the ballache of spending a day driving around to every tyre fitter within 15 miles and only finding one who would fit them (At £20 each) I think i'll just get the fitter to order them.

Michelin PS3's.

I would have ordered from you, but after the ballache of spending a day driving around to every tyre fitter within 15 miles and only finding one who would fit them (At £20 each) I think i'll just get the fitter to order them.

£20 each is a rip of but so can see where your coming from with that. :smile:

Ive been looking at the PS3's this moring so they are a contender

Those Syrons are going up slowly now more people have tired and tested them.

Michelin PS3's.

My local place charged me £20 for 4. Disposed of the old ones for me too!
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] what delivery like to Northern Ireland on tyres?

Last edited:
Michelin PS3's.

Matt I always go to Harris brothers in forestfach, Swansea. Bit of a drive but they charged £25 to fit 2 tyres along with hunter tracking which they forgot to charge me for [emoji2]
Have used them 3 times now to fit tyres I have supplied.