What to get with £650 - 197

Hi guys,

Looking to spend some money on improving my car. Just wondering what you guys would spend £650 on?

Car is pretty much stock except from a Sprint Spoiler.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :smile:

What is it that you are looking to change: performance or styling?

You have so many options available to you depending what you want to do.

If I had that money to spare I'd go for an exhaust and a remap, a SprintBooster and I'd like to refurb my alloys and get my drivers' Recaro bolster sorted :smile: anything left would go into an account for a rainy day :smiley:

The Akrapovic that [MENTION=814]Steve Murr[/MENTION] is selling. Best exhaust for these cars and you won't have to get it remapped either.

I am considering the set of used KW V1s on here, but the wheel gap doesnt bother me too much.

Sprint booster has always been something ive been interested in, but unsure on where to get it

Sprint booster has always been something ive been interested in, but unsure on where to get it

IIRC you can get them brand new for ~£180 (ebay and R-TEC(?) I think), or they come up for sale every so often on here for £100-120

Chris can get you them for like 150 delivered I think.

I would get
Second hand exhaust system
Sprint booster
Remap

That would probably see all your cash gone.

as above..depends on what you would like to improve...an aftermarket exhaust,remap,colies,springs,wheel retrim..
new rubber,performance pads etc...

Nope they for the 197 too. I have one on my 197. The only thing is the carbon fibre trim for the 200 diffuser will be surplus to requirements.