What to do ???

Well I've been off the spanners now for about 2 1/2 years I've got a decent tool box (Halfords Industrial ) roll cab and top box full of tools . Do I sell it or leave it in the garage ? Was offered £1000 for it before I left my last place which I thought was under what it was worth. It doesn't owe me any money as such (although it cost a lot to put together) what you think lads n lasses ? I could sell it and buy a generic set of tools to use on a day to day basis and bank the money or just leave it there in the garage ??

Keep it. Tools always come in useful. If you get rid there will cine a time when u will need that one tool u sold

Well the general census is keep them :smile: :smile: I would swap them for a nice little two wheeled machine but guess I am going to keep them for now. Guess you are all right if I did get shot I guarantee I would need them good shout.

Good shout all/ Middle lad called me on Monday "Dad can you come and look at my m/bike I need your help" He had fittde a new chain and rear adjuster on one sied was seized (so he couldnt tension the chain) TOOLBOX to the rescue . I managed to remove the offending 8mm bolt retap the alloy in the swinging arm run a die down the bolt and he was happy as Larry . At a guess he would have been charged two hours labour for that being done at a garage so money saved again :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Keep them mate, always come in handy. I am biased though, I'm an engineer/machinist so automatically have an obsession over a nice set of spanners :wink: