What To Buy....

Well now the 200 is on order:001_wub: I've already bought it a few bits for when it arrives
HEKO Wind Deflectors
Carbon Bullets from Streamline
Couple of Stickers

Any recommend any other little bits as I know there's not a massive amount of cheap bits for the Clio but any help would be great as I have a spare bit of £££ ATM and I know I want when the clips here.

Many thanks

ITG panel filter, ktec Pro performance exhaust and TDF remap. Thats it.

White LED sidelights and a HID kit (If you got projectors). Also some carbon diamonds to go with the bullets.

ITG panel filter, ktec Pro performance exhaust and TDF remap. Thats it.

I had a feeling someone would suggest the filter and remap lol
Filter will be the next buy I think remap will come once engines been bedded in :wink:
Renault Sport steering wheel trim! Adds a little to the cabin.

Sorry, I don't like the idea of wind deflectors.

Yeah forgot about that. I'm not sure if mine will come with trim on??
Nah that's cool wind deflectors aren't everyones cup of tea but I've had them on all my previous cars and always though there a tidy mod :smile:

Akrapovic exhaust?

Big fan already from seeing yours mate and watching the videos of yours but due to price of them that's something for the future :wink:

White LED sidelights and a HID kit (If you got projectors). Also some carbon diamonds to go with the bullets.

How hard are the side lights / main bulbs to change I know my dads old megane was a nightmare but yeah there a defo upgrade or HIDs are a idea got them on my current 106 :smile:

dont bother with the steering wheel trim, the 200 doesnt have the silver strips on the dash so (personally) i think it looks out of place. Unless you paint it the same as the rest of the cabin.

Wind deflectors looks cool and the ITG is a worthy purchase.

How hard are the side lights / main bulbs to change I know my dads old megane was a nightmare but yeah there a defo upgrade or HIDs are a idea got them on my current 106 :smile:

They're a nightmare on the 197, can't imagine they're much easier on the 200. Does make a decent difference though

Save your spate £££'s for fuel lol as you will need it :tongueout:
Haha very true mate guessing it's spending it's like in petrol station :tongueout:
dont bother with the steering wheel trim, the 200 doesnt have the silver strips on the dash so (personally) i think it looks out of place. Unless you paint it the same as the rest of the cabin.

Wind deflectors looks cool and the ITG is a worthy purchase.
cheers for advice mate might stay clear if the steering wheel trim then! ITG filter will be a defo though :smile:
They're a nightmare on the 197, can't imagine they're much easier on the 200. Does make a decent difference though

Yeah they are on most cars bit fiddly but lile you said nice mod :wink:

Done mine 2-3 weeks ago with the new bulbs from Karl, definitely not a bumper off job just to change the bulbs. The socket thingy can be pulled out with a bit of fiddling and will be done in about 15 minutes, probably less