What petrol do you use?

Sainsburys super.

It's the cheapest super, I get nectar points and I get vouchers at 5% discount through work.

But arent all these "super" fuels only 97 ron? You'll get 99ron vpower or tesco 99 for the same price. I have no idea what benefits you get with the nectar card though to be honest..

sainsburys was 136.9 yesterday (super) car needed petrol when I picked it up.
shell near work where I topped it up (vpower) 140.9.
not massively different.

I think super at sainsburys in Epsom was 98ron. might have been 97 it's whatever one the fuel cap doesn't specify :smile:

I'm going to try a tank of each (tesco, shell, sainsburys and whoever else do higher octane fuel) and see what one the car feels better on.

But arent all these "super" fuels only 97 ron? You'll get 99ron vpower or tesco 99 for the same price. I have no idea what benefits you get with the nectar card though to be honest..

Sainsburys works out for me about 12p a litre cheaper than v power.

I found that if I put a different brand with every fill up the car doesn't run great! But if I keep filling one brand, doesn't matter what super unleaded it runs smoother, so find one and just stick to it!

that's what the plan is eventually. yes I know it needs a few tanks so the car can 'learn' the fuel.
my fiesta was always run on normal shell fuel (the best of the 95 IMO)

I don't always put it across properly :wink:

I fuel up with Morrisons non stop. It's my only option because Shell shut down in my town a few year ago and the Esso garage has been done for watering down petrol in a few occasions.

The nearest shell is 20 miles away by time i fill up and get back im near empty again! haha!

But every time im near a shell i fuel right up to the maximum with V Power and give the engine a good clear out :wink:

used to do the esso 98 ron but I've just started putting Tesco 95 in it as I've put a deposit down for a house.. less throttle too getting 30.9mpg :smile: