What is the setup of the rear light?

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi All,

Just a very quick question from what I can see on each side there are

Brake/Tail Lights
Indicator
Reversing Light

and on the right hand side is my rear fog but on the opposite light in the same position I have what I can only think is the other rear fog but it doesnt seem to be working......I have tried a few bulbs but its definately dead. Any ideas? Also if it is a rear fog will it fail its MOT because it isnt working?

Thanks
James

Hi mate, I got caught out with this one then discovered that only one fog light is in operation. Bloke at Renault told me that the other side is used on european models so nothing to worry about.

Ahhh rights okay then. Well thanks again for the help......i do love this forum you always get good positive answers. I may look at getting it wired up, it might as well be working if its there........not got a clue how though ill look into it.

Thanks again
James

Think you just need to run a wire across from your working light to your not working one and then ground it out (other side of the bulb obviously!). Not done mine though but I'm guessing that would do it.

Think you just need to run a wire across from your working light to your not working one and then ground it out (other side of the bulb obviously!). Not done mine though but I'm guessing that would do it.

the earth is already built in the lamp unit..only the power is missing :thumbup: