what does this have????HELP

J think it's got everything you can get on it! At that price with 32000miles it's dirt cheap! Hpi check it though mate

just had another look, i was on my iphone before. its a 'full fat' it will have all the gadgets on it, conering lights cruse and climate control, auto wipers..... but it dosent have the cup pack, slightly lower and stiffer suspension and stiffer chassis. id be pushing for £8000

just had another look, i was on my iphone before. its a 'full fat' it will have all the gadgets on it, conering lights cruse and climate control, auto wipers..... but it dosent have the cup pack, slightly lower and stiffer suspension and stiffer chassis. id be pushing for £8000

If it's an F1 surely it does have the cup pack as standard?

that 172 is HIDEOUS, no offence to all us clio owners, but why spend £50k on a 172? 50k would of got a beautiful car!

They do also have a black normal one the f1 isn't on their site any more because I bought it, it is definety a f1

Thanks all

not picking up untill later in the week, got the garage to take it to thier work shop and sort some scratches, will keep u posted