Well I Never

So I get the Renault Customer service call about my purchase experience on Monday. Told them what i thought especially about RRG Wolves (some of you may remember my post about my experiences at the time). They say would i mind if they past it over to RUK, to which i said no probs.

Yesterday get a call from RUK (Tracey Hosier) to find out what has gone on. Explain it all to her and then went on to discuss the issues with West Mids Dealers and the hassle in getting a decent service and repairs (this was posted in my post West Mids Dealers). Tracey then said she would look into all issues, understand the best place to send my car to get it sorted and get back to me. 3 Hours later she calls back to say its sorted and to call her back for details. At this point i thought what great service (yes thats right, i did say that).

So today I call her back and this is what she has arranged. I take the car into Renault Wolves and pick up a curtesy car. They will send it to a dealer in Northampton to get the mechanical and trim issues sorted (I assume thats the local Renaultsport dealer). It will then go to Wednesbury for the paint to be done, before going back to Renault Wolves for final inspections and then back to me. What great actions Tracey has taken, really makes me feel that someone from Renault values me and wants to look after my 200 as much as i do.

So Renault you can do it when you try. I'll keep you posted on how the repairs turn out and if I'm still this impressed when it comes back

first time for every thing just hope it comes back sorted and you are happy

Whats this lady's email, wouldn't mind telling her about my experiences with RRG and Renault Wolves.

My experience, especially of the RenaultSport staff is excellent. Couldn't do more to help out when someone forgot to put my car on a transporter to the dealer :smiley:

Rich

Still as good as they can be, it'd be preferable not to have to speak to them at all.

With my old dci I did, with the new one I refuse flat out and get the garage to do the leg work because they take the money.

to be honest never had problem with renault wolvo with warranty claims.