Wax Tec

Looks ok to me mate for that money. Not sure of any connections with Mitchell & King though?? None of those products are M&K.

Yeah you're right, but I have read they developed a wax with help from M&K. Gonna give it a shot and see how their products perform!

Sounds a good deal that, let us know what you think man. Could go for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used this kit today! Really impressed so far, espescially with the shampoo and trim dressing. A little definitely goes a long way. Everything is really easy to use, and smells nice (except the fallout remover, which smells of sewage but did its job fine). Also the sealant and QD left a really slick finish on the UR paint.

The only thing that lets this kit down is the cheap accessories that come with it. The microfibres are basically kitchen cloths and the washmitt is synthetic (too big to 'feel' what you're washing and didn't seem to remove much dirt). I gave them a go but went back to my chemical guys microfibres and meguiars lambswool washmitt - way better!

Not tried any of the Auto Finesse range to compare it to, but it's decent value for £50.

Hi there guys, been pointed at thought so just thought id add in a little imput :wink:

Glad your liking the product buddy, however i understand where your reasons behind the cloths and wash mitt.

The cloths included in the kit are our standard MFs that are a "cheaper" option that the likes of the ultra pluch MFs, this is why we also offer our Plush Microfiber which we are still to have ever experianced anything of better quality to these.

On the story of the mitts these will soon be phased out and replaced with Merino Lambswool wash mitts once we can secure a reliable supplier at a sensible price.

Thanks for trying out the products and if you have any queirys or questions please do ask.

Oh and as for Mitchell and King, we are a memeber of their elite detailing scheme :wink: