Warrenty

lild-200cup

Paid Member
Looking at getting either milltek or k tec cat back exhaust just wondered if any of you no what Renault are like with Warrenty once exhaust is fitted anybody had any problems with them??
Cheers dan

Warrenty should be ok, just not on the exhaust anymore. For example they fixed my exhaust underbody knock issue at slow speeds no problem at all - with my spacers on the wheels.

If i took it in for a rear wheel bearing they probably would have said "errrr no" but who knows, they didnt mention anything to me about it being an issue.

Oh rite it's just I'm worried that if anything goes wrong with engine they wont touch because they may say it was caused by the exhaust!!??

Cant imagine much going wrong with the engine as a result of the exhaust!? Plenty of people have an aftermarket exhaust fitted to a clio with plenty of warrenty remaining on it......!

I thought the basic principle was that any modificatoins cannot void the warranty unless it can be proved (by them) that it was the cause. This is course is hugely expensive and they'll probably fix it outof 'good will' to save the time going to small claims court!

Rich