*VOTE* POTM Sept '13

POTM Sept!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's this months entries for the Photo Of The Month competition, some great entries again this month. I'm going to close the voting on Wednesday 25th this month to give me time to announce the winner and get the October competition up and running before the weekend :smile:

Good Luck everyone! :thumbsup:

cliors_zps0d0928c7.jpg

image2_zps16aa5c33.jpg

SAM_0268_zps3f54853a.jpg

DSC_2100-2_zpsf44b7977.jpg

image2_zpsb203d7bd.jpg

welshrun3014_zps3a9e1875.jpg

P1100766_zps39d0c027.jpg

That was a quick month, only managed to get some photos yesterday. oh well never mind, there not as good as the ones above anyway and not really with the months topic as it was lovely sunshine lol

Haha, I'm not sure TBH. It's only my second month running the competition so I'm not sure if there is a protocol for it.

So as we aren't currently offering prizes for the POTM, and because I'm such a nice guy.... YOU BOTH WIN! YEY! :jump1:

Now if one (or both of you) want to suggest a theme for next months competition I'll get it posted up. I'll update the leaderboard and your names :smile:

I'll also say congratulations and thanks to everyone else who entered this months competition. It's clearly been a close call this month with 3 pictures separated by just one vote!!!

Good Luck to everyone for next months competition! :smile: