Heres your entries for the competition

1. 1.gif

2. 2.gif

3. 3.gif

4. 4.gif

5. 5.gif

6. 6.gif

7. 7.gif

Many thanks to our sponsors for this competition, thanks to whom we have got some tasty pizes on offer again, this time round we have prizes available from:
cf1.gif pfc_logo-1.gif sprayshack_avatar_sm.gif

Who have kindly offered up a choice from the following for our winner to pick from first:
-a 12 month subscription to PFC,

-the choice of a full LED kit or headlight kit (osrams and sidelights) from Carbonfanatics, or

-£50 off an order over £100 from sprayshack....

Some cracking prizes again this month, many thanks to the sponsors and good luck to the entrants...

PS; Please vote for Nicole, I really want one of these prizes!!! :smiley:

Last edited:
Some goods snaps. For me there is a stand out picture in that bunch though.

Best of luck guys :thumbsup:

Shame I didn't get chance to enter this month, really need to get my act together!

i did enter but my pic isnt there :worried:

Same, us manxies :wink: haha

Tim, the judgement of your initial pic was split, i would have used your alternative photo but......

Like bartys it wasnt sent in correctly as per the comp rules on sending the image as an attachment, ive had to draw the line somewhere as i cant keep chasing people up to send their images correctly, apologies to you both for missing out but thems the rules

Tim, the judgement of your initial pic was split, i would have used your alternative photo but......

Like bartys it wasnt sent in correctly as per the comp rules on sending the image as an attachment, ive had to draw the line somewhere as i cant keep chasing people up to send their images correctly, apologies to you both for missing out but thems the rules

No worries mate :smiley:

I would of votes for 3 but... I thought the idea was for the car to be dirty....

Maybe I read it wrong, so voted for 7.... Then once seeing the votes realised 3 needs no help :wink:

Good luck guys! All decent pic's

I would of votes for 3 but... I thought the idea was for the car to be dirty....

Maybe I read it wrong, so voted for 7.... Then once seeing the votes realised 3 needs no help :wink:

Good luck guys! All decent pic's

If everyone thought like that 3 would have no votes :smile:

Get in lol :wink:

But if the subject is dirty or clean... That's all a car ever is... One of the other lol.... So really, might as well of been a free for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions