Vinyl Wrap

Hey,

does anyone know the best place to get vinyl wrap... all I can seem to find for sale is the 3M carbon stuff and although very nice not quite what I'm after. Looking for it in a gloss white.

Thanks

total dynamic would be who i went to, just going by reputation and having seen what they're capable of. Assuming you been for a full body wrap? Dont no why you would seeing as you have a LY :smile:

if you just want the material ebay it.

Last edited:
Yer totally dynamic will be where I go, not to sure where to buy the material from. Try asking Nick mate he had some gloss black vinyl that was alright.

Graeme have you had your car wrapped?

total dynamic would be who i went to, just going by reputation and having seen what they're capable of. Assuming you been for a full body wrap? Dont no why you would seeing as you have a LY :smile:

if you just want the material ebay it.

It's not a full wrap :wink: it's just a idea I want to try.

Yer totally dynamic will be where I go, not to sure where to buy the material from. Try asking Nick mate he had some gloss black vinyl that was alright.

Graeme have you had your car wrapped?

Yeah I'll ask Nick and see where he got his from.

Have a look here - http://www.carbonmods.com/

Links on the left have a 3M White Di-Noc vinyl. I ordered the selection of small samples from them a while back. The white and black looks great the sliver/grey/anthracite is ****

I'm gonna give it a go in carbon seems its the easiest thing to get hold of... could look a bit odd in carbon but we'll see :wink: