Vinyl wrap diffuser

I'm thinking of getting a carbon effect wrap for my 197 anyone else applied a vinyl wrap to the diffuser is it possible??

Ive applied a wrap to a Fiesta ST diffuser and it was ok but did start to shrink around the exhaust cut out section. Cant say whether or not the 197 would do the same. I'd imagine the fins would make for a difficult wrap!

I considered this a couple of years ago. I was put off by the fins, I think they are too deep to be able to get a good finish yourself. Best bet would be to speak to a wrapping company.

I know it can be done as there is a 200 on the continent with it done and it looks great. :smile:

What is the cost inc. materials??

Rather alot imo, im paying £250 all in all, he knocked the VAT off, but to be honest, id rather pay more and get a quality finish :smile: ( i hope >.> )

Thanks for the replies I have had a quote for £200 would be good to see some pics if anyone knows anyone thats had it done. Only thing putting me off is not sure if they can do it with one sheet of wrap and think it will look rubbish with loads of joins in it!