Vaping

What do you want to know? Too tired to read the whole thread but I've been vaping for years so know a fair bit

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I smoke cigs since about 25 years by now. I just had a chest X-ray and everything is fine.

I'd actually never vape for various reasons like nobody actually knows what inhaling glycerin does to your lounge and body in the long term and you simply can't be sure what else actually is in these liquids. Additionally inhaling such thick smoke can't be good. I remember very well the cough I had when we were out dancing in the clubs which had these fog machines running all night.

That said a buddy of mine actually swears on it and is running an online shop called Dampf-O-Rama over here.

I smoke cigs since about 25 years by now. I just had a chest X-ray and everything is fine.

I'd actually never vape for various reasons like nobody actually knows what inhaling glycerin does to your lounge and body in the long term and you simply can't be sure what else actually is in these liquids. Additionally inhaling such thick smoke can't be good. I remember very well the cough I had when we were out dancing in the clubs which had these fog machines running all night.

That said a buddy of mine actually swears on it and is running an online shop called Dampf-O-Rama over here.
Theres a massive difference between fog machine vapour and eliquid vapour, or everyone would be blowing much bigger clouds! [emoji23]
Ever since I stopped smoking my breathing and energy levels have been tenfold better, and I've been vaping for about 5 years now. No problems for me, I just stay away from budget juices and high wattage devices.
All the drama about health problems is utter crap. There's been many tests that have proved it's harmless compared to smoking. At the end of the day, too much of anything is bad for you, so everything out there is harmful.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Theres a massive difference between fog machine vapour and eliquid vapour, or everyone would be blowing much bigger clouds! [emoji23]
Ever since I stopped smoking my breathing and energy levels have been tenfold better, and I've been vaping for about 5 years now. No problems for me, I just stay away from budget juices and high wattage devices.
All the drama about health problems is utter crap. There's been many tests that have proved it's harmless compared to smoking. At the end of the day, too much of anything is bad for you, so everything out there is harmful.

From what I get not really. It's both glycerin based. The only difference is that the one in the clubs isn't enriched with nicotin and flavours. Besides that I bet if you put enough vapors (e-cig users) in one room you'll get the same effect like you have with a fog machine.

Quality stuff surely exists but many people resort to buying cheap China crap and with that you can't really be sure.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theederv General Chat 2