UR 197 Swinley forest carpark 15.00

Stephenvenning

Gold Member
Saw this one on the way out of the car park, it had white speedlines. Would be nice to see another mountain biker on this forum

Will do, might head up there one evening this week, im trying to get quicker so i can beat my mate :lol: the trails are in a bad state i found, braking bumps everywhere [MENTION=4121]John1006[/MENTION]

Trails aren't as bad as they were two months ago! Least they're ridable and nice and dry. I was up there over bank holiday weekend, Saturday I think. I usually go up there most weekends when I can. First time finding the fun stuff this week and having a go at the jump gulley. Awesome! We'll have to get a 197.net little trip going :wink:

I was there two months ago and that all weather surface was slippery as hell! Jump gulley is a great place to loosen up for some trail riding i find. Yes i believe a trip is on the cards for sure! Have you found the babymaker and deerstalker trails, they are the best trails there by far.

So tomorrow or this weekend at some time?? [MENTION=32324]jimfacebinface[/MENTION] [MENTION=50319]Stephenvenning[/MENTION]

Tommorrow Ive got work im afraid and Ive got a busy evening of calliper re-assembly ahead of me. I might be able to do saturday.