Uk europe issue

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi
Im curious how the recently changes effect uk and europe in buisness,economy,go in and out the countries and even import export stuff (i assume it used to be open like its one country?)
Also import export cars via uk/europe

For now nothing has changed as the UK is still in the EU. Nobody knows what the changes will be yet, or even when we will leave. It's still possible that we won't leave. All in all it's a bit of a mess now with nobody knowing anything!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
I own my own business and my wholesalers have started increasing prices on some items already and have told me this is because of the UK leaving soon and the weak pound right now.

Yes I'm afraid things have started to get quite bad. toblerone have started to space the choc chunks out more to save money, peanut butter and recently I saw a Mars bar in a garage for £1.16. they we're seven p when I was a kid!!!!

Reactions: Johnny 99
Yes I'm afraid things have started to get quite bad. toblerone have started to space the choc chunks out more to save money, peanut butter and recently I saw a Mars bar in a garage for £1.16. they we're seven p when I was a kid!!!!
Don't forget the narrowly averted Marmite crisis too Steve :fearscream: Apparently Brexit was also behind the scrapping of the RS16 as most would have been destined for the uk and the price would have been about £180,000 with the euro-sterling exchange rate :worried:

Lol silicon
Definitely important stuff hah.
It is really interesting if it will be for good or for bad to uk citizens all this situation.
Im not from the uk as most of you know but its interested me [emoji102]

Don't forget the narrowly averted Marmite crisis too Steve :fearscream: Apparently Brexit was also behind the scrapping of the RS16 as most would have been destined for the uk and the price would have been about £180,000 with the euro-sterling exchange rate :worried:
Utter bastards wasn't too upset about the marmite but the rs16? had already decided to put kids on eBay to pay deposit for Clio.

Lol silicon
Definitely important stuff hah.
It is really interesting if it will be for good or for bad to uk citizens all this situation.
Im not from the uk as most of you know but its interested me [emoji102]
To be honest us Brit's just take it on the chin and carry on. we're used to being dealt a shit hand so we spend most of our lives getting off the floor

Seriously i see you guys arent satisfied and happy in your country and have complains ,why? Is it all down to high prices?
P.s if some one know any reason why they came up with that idea to split the countries ill glad to know that [emoji102]

Seriously i see you guys arent satisfied and happy in your country and have complains ,why? Is it all down to high prices?
P.s if some one know any reason why they came up with that idea to split the countries ill glad to know that [emoji102]
To be honest we survived not being in the Euro for ages so not bothered by that. But I guess with all the rest of world being so unsettled for different reasons there's little to be happy about. But then lots are worse off than us