Tyres Pressures?

Hi guys,

I've just got some Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R 215/45 R17 87W fitted to my 197.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend suitable tyre pressures?

Thanks,
JAM

For the road I'd just use the standard pressures to start, then drop them slightly as you get mileage on them and get comfortable.

You wont really get much heat in them on the road to worry about pressures, unless your going for a dedicated blast.

Its more so on the track where they come alive and require dropping into the 20-30 figures

For the road I'd just use the standard pressures to start, then drop them slightly as you get mileage on them and get comfortable.

You wont really get much heat in them on the road to worry about pressures, unless your going for a dedicated blast.

Its more so on the track where they come alive and require dropping into the 20-30 figures

Thanks mate, do you recall the standard pressures?

I run 30PSI in mine as I occasionally rag the hell out of the car, yes they can get up to temperature providing you push them hard enough and they're like glue. You won't overheat them on the road though, so no worries about dropping below 30psi or whatever, it should be suitable for you right there.

Standard pressure taking in to account the front and rear weight of the car should be inside one of your doors somewhere on the body of the car.

Enjoy. They'll last you 2-5 months depending on how you drive. Mine have lasted 3 and I'm about to finish them off on the club meetup (plenty of wheel spinning action too).

I believe standard tyre pressures are 34 fronts, 30 rears and then 35 all round for Fully Loaded M'way journeys.