Tyre pressures

Just wondered if anyone knows the standard Tyre pressure set up for the 197 as i cant find anything saying what pressures they are

Just wondered if anyone knows the standard Tyre pressure set up for the 197 as i cant find anything saying what pressures they are

I'd say it depends what sort of driving you do, I do a lot of motorway miles so run 34 front and rear to get the better mpg :thumbup: if you're just having fun though I'd stick with what's recommended in the handbook

30PSi cold all round. They warm up nice and evenly and I've had no odd handling or wear issues as a result. This is on the standard Contis by the way...

No idea why pressure they get to once warm, never felt the need to check.

What do people run for a trackday, my first with the 197 is tomorrow

^^ this for your first track day really, I wouldn't worry too much about the pressures on your first time out, concentrate more on you and your driving and enjoy yourself :smile:

i run 30 psi on the road so thats fine :smile:

ive done a few trackdays but thats in an hawkeye impreza so the clio is completly different kettle of fish>

i have stripped out the rear too ... not that im competitive or anything

Nice, your right about the clio being a different kettle of fish, I love scoobs. What track you on? I'd say you'll notice the negative difference down the straights in the Clio, but they feel so alive in the corners :thumbsup: