Tunning a 197

Has anyone had there inlets matched
Is it worth doing how many bhp can be gained
My 197 is all standerd and am wanting to start tunning will I need a remap if I match my inlets or can I get the remap later on when I save up for the evo exhaust system and induction kit

You'd be better off going straight for the meg/charger conversion route if its power you want, NA tuning is a deep deep moneypit!

You'd be better off going straight for the meg/charger conversion route if its power you want, NA tuning is a deep deep moneypit!

I am thinking about get it turbo or supercharge who can do this conversion and what the prices

How much could you supercharge for?
Everywhere I've asked have said in the region of 5k too.

I was commenting on costs for the meg conversion as both were mentioned, 5k is the cheapest I've seen the supercharger kit for and I don't do the supercharger unfortunately

I was commenting on costs for the meg conversion as both were mentioned, 5k is the cheapest I've seen the supercharger kit for and I don't do the supercharger unfortunately

Whats the rough price for a meg conversion now out of interest?

Its a bit of guesswork on price dependent on how much you manage to get parts for, but round about 3k will get you in and running nicely

Pretty good that tbh though. Have to admit I'm waiting for a few more 250s to be written off......

Ahh no worries. worth asking.

However not bad prices at all on the fitting of te meg lump though:smile:

Pretty good that tbh though. Have to admit I'm waiting for a few more 250s to be written off......

Lol the prices for them have started to drop now too, got 1 in garage waiting to go in another customers car soon, sorry to hi jack thread

Think in a month I'm going to be looking at getting the meg convert who's the best for me to talk to bout this