trip to the uk :D

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
hi
im planing to go UK for a vacation trip for 3-4weeks
i need your help for few things(since most of you are locals there)
1 recommendations for not expensive but not rubbish hotels
2 " for good and honest rent car companies with option for sport cars
3 " for tracks that open most of the year for tourists(like nurburgring)
with rent cars around it or with the one i rent for the whole trip
4 " for places to visit and be there
and anything else you have on mind, any peice of information will be much appreciated
p.s im not a club /parties guy at night im looking for more relaxing activities .
thank you all ! ! !

Last edited:
1. I usually stay in 'Ibis' hotels if on a budget but still wanting something quite nice, they are very reasonably priced in most places or try booking.com and see what results come up.

2. Not really sure about car rentals. I know www.enterprise.co.uk have quite a good selection, anything from a Toyota Aygo to Lamborghini Huracan but I'm not sure how their pricing compares to other less known companies.

3. This isn't something I know much about however I'm sure plenty of people on here do..

As [MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION] asked, it would be useful if you could suggest where in the UK you're planning to visit. That will likely assist with some more focused answers to the questions that you have.

ok then .
I didnt made up my mind where exactly i wanna go , i just know somewhere around the uk ,you can recommend places like towns/areas too.
It supposed to be my first alone abroad trip

If you're planning to come to Scotland the North Coast 500 route us strongly recommended. See the post from the boys who have just been. Stunning scenery & not much traffic.

Sounds like a great trip your gonna have....

Norfolk / Suffolk on the East Coast would be a good suggestion of places to visit. Not sure of your plans - but we have LOTS of things to do in this area and have some fabulous Coastline of course.

http://www.visiteastofengland.com/things-to-do/

I live in a town called Lowestoft on the Norfolk / Suffolk border and around 100 miles from London. Its actually the most Easterly town in the UK. If your thinking of coming to this part of the Country me and the family would be more than happy to host you for a few days, and give you a base to travel from, and save you the cost of a few nights Hotel into the bargain too.

Whatever. Enjoy your trip.

@sevenfournate thank you mate thats very kind ! :smile:
Tutur im from israel and not sure about dates yet as it look now 8-9 or after october .
Not in rush
Its not closed im just smelling around but thats the direct

Agree with Matt9566 for Ibis hotels, the prices are good and the hotels are basic but do the job when you need them!

Agree with sevenfourate for Norfolk / Suffolk area (maybe that's me being bias though!) there's some great driving roads and plenty of locations to visit!

And for car rental I would check out Sixt, they're a worldwide company, we use them at work for when we require rentals abroad, and there's quite a range including sports cars

https://www.sixt.co.uk/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it wont be an issue that from the place i come from the cars & roads are left side :x

When is the "hot" season over there? Or atleast the hottest it can be lol .
I dont want to come across snow or freezing weather .
Because of my low driving experience on right roads + i want to do a few tracks if possible

Last edited:
As for now i want to arrive at london from there straight away to ireland than scotland than back to england to any where ( dunno yet) and finish in london
Ireland week-9 days
Scotland week-9days
England week-9days
You can offer me alternative times method too ( week is too much/less for x place and so on )

Also interested in car's festivals and motor shows *motorsport activities

Last edited:
June, July, August are the warmest months though September can be good too. By October things are starting to cool down. Snow is unlikely to be an issue until late December or January & then more likely in the north of the UK, though there can be exceptions. Your timescale for each region looks reasonable.

Last edited:
right now im looking around and checking prices and tbh it has many holes in it and it look like a partner is truely needed or otherwise ill get bored alot .
*thinking for solution

Last edited:
hi fellas !
lately i gone because i was in usa and the tapatalk failed (fix it please:\)
anyway ill upload some pictures later to share with ya'all :smile:
Next trip may be in the uk but not for long as this one was ,and hope to meet some of you and drive some proper and old special cars too this time haha.

Reactions: DS197